- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Question of the Day
FRIDAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
BEST OF THE WEEKEND IN SPORTS
Paul Azinger has put together one of the least-experienced teams ever for the Americans. But they’re at home at Valhalla in Louisville, Ky., and they are probably having more fun than Tiger would have.
LSU at Auburn
These two teams have given up a total of 41 points in five games. (LSU last week beat Mississippi State 3-2.) Will this be another tense defensive battle, or will the SEC ever provide a shootout to enjoy?
Cowboys at Packers
Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers will get his first big test of the year. Though this is just his third career start, he did put up a gallant effort in place of an injured Brett Favre during a loss to Dallas last season.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Camping World 400
The Chase continues Sunday in Dover, Del., with Carl Edwards and Jimmie Johnson tied for the lead. But Kyle Busch could get back into it with a repeat of his win in June.
TWT FIVE » REASONS WHY NED YOST WAS FIRED
1. He put mustard on the Miller Park bratwurst instead of the famous “Secret Stadium Sauce.”
2. He lost $25,000 in bets on sixth inning sausage race.
3. He came to the ballpark hung over after a late night of drinking with Bernie Brewer.
About the Author
- First Down: Best weekend bets
- SportsBiz: What the next decade holds
- Shifting sands for NCAA
- Monumental sports year will connect fans on a global scale
- SportsBiz: Selling a new career
Latest Blog Entries
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors