- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Question of the Day
TODAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
The Cubs have clinched, but the Mets are still fighting for a spot in the postseason. Cubs at Mets, 7 p.m., ESPN
His coming-out party continued at the Ryder Cup, where he dismantled rattled Sergio Garcia in singles competition.
Deemed the savior when he arrived in New York, Favre’s decent numbers haven’t been enough to keep the Jets out of last place.
With the Knicks getting ready to cut loose the kooky point guard, the Miami Heat are showing interest for some reason.
Had his feelings hurt when the Yankees left him out of their stadium celebration. Found out watching his battery-operated TV.
He’s won more than anyone on the Sprint Cup circuit, but he’s already conceded that he can’t win the chase: “We’re out of the title hunt, that’s for sure.”
Hall of Famer Darrell Green will be blogging for The Washington Times this football season at washingtontimes.com. Here is an excerpt from his first post.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world