• Alexander Graf Lambsdorff, a member of the European Parliament from Germany’s Free Democratic Party. He addresses the Friedrich Naumann Foundation about Russia’s tense relations with its neighbors.
• Levan Gachechiladze, an opposition leader in Georgia and a former presidential candidate. He addresses the Hudson Institute on Georgian-Russian relations and other issues.
• Foreign Minister Marat Tazhin of Kazakhstan, who meets with Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, National Security Adviser Stephen J. Hadley and World Bank President Robert B. Zoellick. He discusses Kazakhstan’s preparations to chair the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe in an address at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and launches a book written by Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev at a reception hosted by the Asia Society.
• Ambassador Mihaly Bayer, Hungary’s envoy to the European Union’s Nabucco pipeline project, who holds a 3 p.m. news conference at the National Press Club.
• Lothar Probst, president of Germany’s Institute for Intercultural and International Studies at the University of Bremen. He addresses the Heinrich Boll Foundation on political developments in Germany.
• Call Embassy Row at 202/636-3297, fax 202/832-7278 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.