1. Vacating wins - OK, violations happen, but ripping banners down and “vacating” championships is absurd.
2. Ripping down everything else - Every time a venue hosts an NCAA championship, title banners (and attendance ones) must go away, along with all signage. Sensitivity, anyone?
3. Uniformity - Any person on the basketball floor must put food and drinks into a uniform cup (this year it’s VitaminWater). It’s all about sterility.
4. Aluminum bats - To get serious for a minute, they’re less safe than wood ones.
5. Emphasis on graduation rates - It’s great to get athletes to graduate, but to borrow a Gary Williams mantra, who wouldn’t leave college early to get a six-figure salary?