- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
First Down: Top five Redskins Twitter pages
Question of the Day
LOCAL POWER RANKINGS ” WHO’S GENERATING BUZZ IN THE D.C. AREA?
The kid won’t be unveiled until Friday? Yet another sign the Nationals don’t know how to capitalize on the rare positive story.
He survived 10 snaps against Baltimore’s blitzing defense. Next up for the quarterback is Pittsburgh. Tighten that chin strap.
The Maryland sharpshooter is on the Wooden Award watch list, which has 50 players, including Georgetown’s Greg Monroe.
It has been a week since he anointed Jose Theodore the No. 1 goalie entering camp. Why? It is Semyon Varlamov’s time to shine.
He acquired Nyjer Morgan and sealed the Stephen Strasburg deal, earning the job as the Nationals’ permanent GM.
TWT FIVE: MOST POPULAR REDSKINS TWITTER PAGES
1. Trent Shelton (@TrentShelton) - Followers: 18,765. A mystery considering he’s a long-shot receiver trying to make the roster.
2. Chris Cooley (@thecooleyzone) - Followers: 15,431. Not surprising because he’s the Redskins’ most popular player not named Colt Brennan.
3. DeAngelo Hall (@Dhall23) - Followers: 11,136. Hall has started a new Web site and is a pretty constant presence on his account.
4. Chase Daniel (@ChaseDaniel) - Followers: 7,662. He has a big following from his playing days at Missouri.
5. Devin Thomas (@devinthomas) - Followers: 5,026. Not a big tweeter; five posts since start of training camp.
Totals as of Wednesday evening
HE SAID WHAT?
“I really have no interest in what Brett Favre does. [But] it’s an absolute circus.” - Hall of Famer and former Vikings quarterback Fran Tarkenton
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world