- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
America’s Morning News
Question of the Day
In case you didn’t tune into The Washington Times’ nationally syndicated radio show “America’s Morning News” — heard in Washington on WTNT-AM 570 and coast-to-coast via the Talk Radio Network — here’s what two of Monday’s guests told co-hosts Melanie Morgan and John McCaslin:
• Vince Haley, vice president for policy at the Newt Gingrich-founded American Solutions: With no end in sight to the nation’s economic crisis, Mr. Haley said Americans won’t stand for climate-change legislation being pushed as a “priority” by the Copenhagen-bound President Obama.
• Jed Babbin, editor of Human Events and HumanEvents.com: Mr. Babbin, former undersecretary of defense for President George H.W. Bush, announced that his magazine is sponsoring a petition drive aimed at dismissing charges against three Navy SEALs who have been charged with abusing a terrorism suspect. Ahmed Hashim Abed, considered to have been one of the more barbaric and dangerous terrorists in Iraq, claims to have been punched in the stomach during a nighttime raid by the SEALS that led to his capture on or about Sept. 1.
About the Author
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Reject any legislation dubbed 'comprehensive'
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Media are complicit in Hamas' tactics
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Gazans should help defeat Hamas
- EDITORIAL: The impeachment trap
- EDITORIAL: Illegal aliens in the shadows? What shadows?
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world