- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Advice compiled and condensed from actual sources by Kelly Jane Torrance, who composed the questions.
I need your help again. This time, though, it’s not for my daughter Lindsay - it’s for me.
I’ve just been arrested, if you can believe it. For making a phone call! Fine, my ex-girlfriend had a restraining order against me, and contacting her violated that. But what else could I do? It’s a scary world out there, as my daughter can attest, and a lonely one.
What can a guy do when he feels the need for a little contact?
- Michael Lohan
Personally, I experience the greatest degree of pleasure in having contact with works of art. They furnish me with happy feelings of an intensity such as I cannot derive from other realms.
- Albert Einstein
I can’t seem to get out of the news. Now an interview I did a week and a half before the crash that changed my life has been aired. In it, I talked a lot about how important my family is to me. And it is. But maybe my views have developed differently over the years.
It’s one thing to be a typical, middle-class family man. It’s another to be one of the most famous and highly paid athletes in the world. (Though I’m not sure how much longer that latter thing will be true - the more mistresses that come out of the woodwork, the more sponsorships I lose.)
Can’t people understand that such a transformation would change a man?
- Tiger Woods
Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.
- Anthony Brandt
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- Otter attacks, kills alligator at Florida wildlife refuge
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Senate rejects Gillibrand's overhaul of military's handling of sexual assaults
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again