- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
CITIZEN JOURNALISM: Group likens Obama, ‘evil’ policies to Hitler
Question of the Day
Members of the Lyndon LaRouche movement have circulated political tracts picturing President Obama with a Hitler-like mustache, handing them out on Connecticut Avenue and Q Street Northwest in the Dupont Circle area. Mr. LaRouche doesn’t like Mr. Obama’s health care reform proposal.
In the magazine-like tract, titled “Pound of Flesh! Act Now!” Mr. LaRouche said: “The kindest thing that could be said about President Obama’s currently adopted policies is that they are not only evil in the specifically fascist intentions which they express in practice, as in notable instances which are essentially exact copies of Adolf Hitler’s policies, as in the case of his current health-care and so-called ‘environmentalist’ policies: even though they might be viewed as honest mistakes made by the clinically insane.”
Mr. LaRouche, 87, is a native of Rochester, N.H., who has run for president eight times since 1976, including once as a Labor Party candidate. He sought the Democratic Party nomination seven times. He also is a former felon, having been convicted of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and tax code violations.
• Joseph Young is a writer living in Washington.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- CANNON: With Russia, different airline crash, same results
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq