TWT FIVE ” PROSPECTS WHO CAN HELP THE REDSKINS
With the end of the season near, the 4-10 Redskins will have a draft board to assemble. These players should be on their list:
1. Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State - The top blocker in the draft would fill Washington’s biggest need.
2. Eric Berry, S, Tennessee - A ballhawk in the mold of Ed Reed, he can play deep while LaRon Landry stays near the line of scrimmage.
3. Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers - Put him at either bookend to help keep Jason Campbell upright.
4. C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson - Even if Clinton Portis comes back, the Redskins will need a front-line running back.
5. Joe Haden, CB, Florida - With Carlos Rogers, Justin Tryon and Fred Smoot questionable at best opposite DeAngelo Hall, Haden could step right in and start.
HE SAID WHAT?
“I wish I could have done better. You’re never satisfied.”
- Florida State coach Bobby Bowden, who’s preparing for his last football game after 388 wins and two national titles
NEWSMAKERS: WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK
Former Braves starter adds to the Yankees’ mound of pitching riches, and now New York can keep either Phil Hughes or Joba Chamberlain in the bullpen.
Dominant Nebraska tackle is the first defensive player voted Associated Press college player of the year, edging Stanford back Toby Gerhart.View Entire Story
'Your papers, please' must never be heard in America
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Join the Communities and submit your column in response to one written, or on something totally new and unique. We want to hear from you
Entering the world of first time parents, there are lots of secrets unveiled.
Take a look at our pet friendly reviews and travel tips or find the best vacation deals and activities compiled by the The Washington Times Communities experts.
When you need to know who is making business, and what business is being made, you need the Business Browser.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall