TWT FIVE ” PROSPECTS WHO CAN HELP THE REDSKINS
With the end of the season near, the 4-10 Redskins will have a draft board to assemble. These players should be on their list:
1. Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State - The top blocker in the draft would fill Washington’s biggest need.
2. Eric Berry, S, Tennessee - A ballhawk in the mold of Ed Reed, he can play deep while LaRon Landry stays near the line of scrimmage.
3. Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers - Put him at either bookend to help keep Jason Campbell upright.
4. C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson - Even if Clinton Portis comes back, the Redskins will need a front-line running back.
5. Joe Haden, CB, Florida - With Carlos Rogers, Justin Tryon and Fred Smoot questionable at best opposite DeAngelo Hall, Haden could step right in and start.
HE SAID WHAT?
“I wish I could have done better. You’re never satisfied.”
- Florida State coach Bobby Bowden, who’s preparing for his last football game after 388 wins and two national titles
NEWSMAKERS: WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK
Former Braves starter adds to the Yankees’ mound of pitching riches, and now New York can keep either Phil Hughes or Joba Chamberlain in the bullpen.
Dominant Nebraska tackle is the first defensive player voted Associated Press college player of the year, edging Stanford back Toby Gerhart.
You know you’ve made the tabloid leap when no one knows what’s going on with your home life yet the media still follow it relentlessly.
Heat guard told the New York Post this week that he remains “intrigued by the idea” of planning his next destination with friend LeBron James.
The Redskins’ coach (for at least another couple of weeks) earned some time in the national spotlight for the wacky swinging-gate play he insisted on running.
By Rand Paul
Obama acts as though we no longer have a Constitution
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
News and reviews of notable museums, and exhibits, and art events.
Nobody likes to talk about dying quite as much as life insurance expert Liran Hirshkorn.
The stories of damaged Mac Books that had liquid spilled on them and how they were brought back to life by the Mac Experts at LiquidSpill.com
Viewing and reviewing the Los Angeles experimental and classic punk scene with a nod to Rodney's English Disco
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention
California wildfires wreak havoc