- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Question of the Day
Answers compiled by Kelly Jane Torrance, who also composed the questions.
I might be the most famous liar in American history. Everyone remembers that I said, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” - and then had to admit I did. Now the airwaves are abuzz with news that I lied about that affair in grand-jury testimony as well.
I said it before, and I’ll say it again: I still don’t get what all the fuss is about. What does it matter if I lied about a private, sexual matter?
- Bill Clinton
A lie would have no sense unless the truth were felt to be dangerous.
- Alfred Adler
Our marriage has officially come to an end. The divorce papers are final. What we’re trying to figure out is why we got married in the first place. He’s a wannabe player who looks anything but. And all of America has discussed her signature style, otherwise known as a train wreck of a hairdo. What were we thinking?
- The Gosselins
Dear Jon and Kate,
Love is blind, but marriage restores its sight.
- Georg C. Lichtenberg
As everyone knows, my girlfriend, Reese Witherspoon, and I broke up. I wanted to get married; she didn’t. I guess she’s reluctant after her first husband left her for another woman.
But I’m different. I really felt we were soul mates. And I did my best to agree to all her rules. They were tough, though - absolutely no swearing, shoes off in the house and take the garbage out when the can is three-quarters full. But what do these things matter when you really love someone?
- Jake Gyllenhaal
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq