- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Answers compiled by Kelly Jane Torrance, who also composed the questions.
I might be the most famous liar in American history. Everyone remembers that I said, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” - and then had to admit I did. Now the airwaves are abuzz with news that I lied about that affair in grand-jury testimony as well.
I said it before, and I’ll say it again: I still don’t get what all the fuss is about. What does it matter if I lied about a private, sexual matter?
- Bill Clinton
A lie would have no sense unless the truth were felt to be dangerous.
- Alfred Adler
Our marriage has officially come to an end. The divorce papers are final. What we’re trying to figure out is why we got married in the first place. He’s a wannabe player who looks anything but. And all of America has discussed her signature style, otherwise known as a train wreck of a hairdo. What were we thinking?
- The Gosselins
Dear Jon and Kate,
Love is blind, but marriage restores its sight.
- Georg C. Lichtenberg
As everyone knows, my girlfriend, Reese Witherspoon, and I broke up. I wanted to get married; she didn’t. I guess she’s reluctant after her first husband left her for another woman.
But I’m different. I really felt we were soul mates. And I did my best to agree to all her rules. They were tough, though - absolutely no swearing, shoes off in the house and take the garbage out when the can is three-quarters full. But what do these things matter when you really love someone?
- Jake Gyllenhaal
About the Author
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow