- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Suisham gets shot at revenge against Redskins
Cornerback DeAngelo Hall was limited Thursday with a right knee injury that kept him out the three games before the one with the Giants. Zorn expects him to play against Dallas. The coach said the same about defensive tackle Cornelius Griffin, who didn’t play against the Giants with a sprained shoulder and was limited the past two days.
Defensive end Andre Carter was limited again because of the torn left biceps he suffered against the Giants but is also expected to start Sunday. Defensive tackle Anthony Montgomery returned to full practice after being limited Wednesday with an ailing hip. Right tackle Stephon Heyer fully participated for a second straight day after missing most of Monday’s second half with an ailing left knee.
Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was fined $10,000 by the NFL on Thursday for an altercation late in the Redskins’ loss to the Giants.
Giants running back Brandon Jacobs was fined $7,500.
About the Author
- For Chargers' Turner, there's no turning back
- Ailing Heyer hanging 'tough' for Redskins
- Redskins' Williams out for season finale
- NFL Rewind
- Redskins Grades
Latest Blog Entries
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.