- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Suisham gets shot at revenge against Redskins
Question of the Day
Cornerback DeAngelo Hall was limited Thursday with a right knee injury that kept him out the three games before the one with the Giants. Zorn expects him to play against Dallas. The coach said the same about defensive tackle Cornelius Griffin, who didn’t play against the Giants with a sprained shoulder and was limited the past two days.
Defensive end Andre Carter was limited again because of the torn left biceps he suffered against the Giants but is also expected to start Sunday. Defensive tackle Anthony Montgomery returned to full practice after being limited Wednesday with an ailing hip. Right tackle Stephon Heyer fully participated for a second straight day after missing most of Monday’s second half with an ailing left knee.
Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was fined $10,000 by the NFL on Thursday for an altercation late in the Redskins’ loss to the Giants.
Giants running back Brandon Jacobs was fined $7,500.
About the Author
- For Chargers' Turner, there's no turning back
- Ailing Heyer hanging 'tough' for Redskins
- Redskins' Williams out for season finale
- NFL Rewind
- Redskins Grades
Latest Blog Entries
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- House panel OKs resolution to sue president for Obamacare delays
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- Doctor, 2 others shot at Pennsylvania hospital: reports
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq