- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Question of the Day
LaRON LANDRY [DOWN]
Opponents have been picking on the Redskins safety all year
ALBERT HAYNESWORTH [DOWN]
High-priced defensive tackle made more noise during the week than during the game
JOE GIBBS [SIDE]
Ex-Redskins coach comes up from North Carolina to watch another dismal performance
PLAYER OF THE GAME
The Cowboys’ quarterback continued his December hot streak and carved up the Redskins’ defense. Absent a running game for most of the evening, Romo completed 25 of 38 passes for 286 yards, one touchdown and a deflected interception.
PLAY OF THE GAME
Score: Dallas 7, Washington 0
Quarter: Second, 9:03 remaining
Situation: Cowboys’ ball, first-and-10 on the Dallas 28
The play: Quarterback Tony Romo flipped a short pass to tight end Jason Witten, and Witten did the rest, outrunning safety LaRon Landry and nearly everybody else to the Washington 3. The 69-yard play was the longest of Witten’s career, and it set up Marion Barber’s touchdown run on the next play that gave the Cowboys a 14-0 lead.
About the Author
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world