- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
LaRON LANDRY [DOWN]
Opponents have been picking on the Redskins safety all year
ALBERT HAYNESWORTH [DOWN]
High-priced defensive tackle made more noise during the week than during the game
JOE GIBBS [SIDE]
Ex-Redskins coach comes up from North Carolina to watch another dismal performance
PLAYER OF THE GAME
The Cowboys’ quarterback continued his December hot streak and carved up the Redskins’ defense. Absent a running game for most of the evening, Romo completed 25 of 38 passes for 286 yards, one touchdown and a deflected interception.
PLAY OF THE GAME
Score: Dallas 7, Washington 0
Quarter: Second, 9:03 remaining
Situation: Cowboys’ ball, first-and-10 on the Dallas 28
The play: Quarterback Tony Romo flipped a short pass to tight end Jason Witten, and Witten did the rest, outrunning safety LaRon Landry and nearly everybody else to the Washington 3. The 69-yard play was the longest of Witten’s career, and it set up Marion Barber’s touchdown run on the next play that gave the Cowboys a 14-0 lead.
About the Author
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.