- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
First Down: Must wins for 2010 Terps
LOCAL POWER RANKINGS WHO’S GENERATING BUZZ IN THE D.C. AREA?
The Moscow Dynamo was banned two games for his latest ejection. Maybe this time he’ll finally learn a lesson: He can’t fight everybody’s battles.
Despite a 2-10 record, he will return as Maryland’s coach. Translation: There wasn’t enough money in the coffers to pay his buyout.
Even those who think the NBA is like watching paint dry must enjoy seeing the 5-foot-5 guard play for the Wizards. Entering Wednesday, he was averaging 20.8 minutes and 9.6 points.
Sacked by Dan Snyder during the Great Coach Search in January 2008, he returns with the 11-0 Saints on Sunday. He’ll absolutely want to destroy the Redskins.
Out for a third game with a concussion, the Redskins running back wants to return this year, but the right decision is to put him on injured reserve.
TWT FIVE MUST WINS FOR 2010 MARYLAND FOOTBALL
1. Sept. 4 vs. Navy (in Baltimore) — This year’s 2-10 season started with a debacle at California. The Terps need to get off faster in 2010, and this would be a big step.
2. Sept. 11 vs. Eastern Michigan — The Eagles were 0-12 this season and allowed 36 points a game. No excuses.
3. TBA vs. Wake Forest — The Demon Deacons fell back to earth this year, but they still scorched Maryland for 42 points.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.