- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
“When Behar asked her question, she at first seemed to think Behar was merely making a lame follow-up to the joke, then did her best to cover for the embarrassing ignorance … I’m not a big fan, but you have to have some professional admiration to the fact that Goldberg was able to keep a straight face and not add anything to Behar’s humiliation as this imbecile dug herself ever deeper,” he wrote.
But Mr. Forsmark was willing to pile on himself, noting that Miss Behar regularly ridicules others as dumb. “If you really want to hear [Mrs. Behar] at full-out bray, just bring up Sarah Palin. Here are a couple of notable examples. ‘She is SO dumb.’ ‘She is not coherent. The woman cannot construct a sentence,’” Mr. Forsmark wrote.
Taken for a ride
This week and next, everybody who’s anybody in the world of “saving the planet” will be in Copenhagen, … leaving a much bigger carbon footprint. A report last week in the London Telegraph counted up all the limousines and private jets around the Danish capital.
“You want to talk about a carbon footprint? Lets take for instance, Majken Friss Jorgensen, managing director of Copenhagen’s biggest limousine company. She says her firm normally has twelve vehicles on the road during any random day. During the ‘summit to save the world,’ which opens in Denmark on Monday, she will have 200. Jorgensen says that between her and her rivals the total number of limos in Copenhagen next week has already broken the 1,200 barrier. The French alone rang up on Thursday and ordered another 42,” wrote the conservative blogger Fire Andrea Mitchell, which reports on liberal media bias.
“The Copenhagen airport says it is expecting up to 140 extra private jets during the peak period alone, so far over its capacity that the planes will have to fly off to regional airports — or to Sweden — to park, returning to Copenhagen to pick up their VIP passengers,” the blog wrote.
• Victor Morton may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
- At World Youth Day, Pope Francis brings hope to refill pews
- Democratic lawmaker hits justice as 'Uncle Thomas'
- Boston Bruins' NHL game, Celtics' NBA contest cancelled in blast aftermath
- Carter statement lauds Chavez
- A reluctant leader, Pope Benedict leaves legacy of ‘new evangelization’
Latest Blog Entries
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Richard Ivory, editor-in-chief of Hip Hop Republicans and HHR at Communities Digital News, turns his interests, and pen, to the people making news today.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
The world impacts us. What happens in our towns, cities, states, country and on this planet makes a difference to us.
Happiness is attainable. Morning to night. I love to teach, deal with folks that have an issue and really wish to tackle it and write.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow