- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
Advice compiled and condensed from actual sources by Kelly Jane Torrance, who composed the questions.
I hope you can answer my question. I don’t think there’s anybody in America who could use some advice right now more than me.
My wife was angry enough at me - as the world saw - when she found out I had one mistress. Now 10 women are saying they had affairs with me. It’s hard not to be tempted when you’re one of the world’s most famous and highly paid athletes. Women just fell into my lap, so to speak.
I suppose 10 - and maybe more - is a lot. Some people are wondering how I found time to play golf. But how can a guy like me stay faithful to one woman?
- Tiger Woods
We are finally driven to monogamy not by morality but by exhaustion.
- Erica Jong
I thought life was finally going my way. For a few days there, I was one of the most famous men in the country. Now, my past is finally catching up with me. Time has a way of doing that, I guess.
You see, I owe a bit of money to various creditors. I was waiting until my wife Michaele got a gig on “The Real Housewives of D.C.” to get some cash to pay them back. That’s one reason we crashed that state dinner at the White House.
But all these people are so impatient. They’ve taken me to court, and now I’ve had to give up my beloved Patek Philippe watch. How am I supposed to crash more events when I don’t know when they’re about to start?
- Tareq Salahi
Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.
- Harvey MacKay
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- See the scathing documents detailing $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.