NEWSMAKERS: WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK?
This 61 needs no asterisk as Bryant lights up Knicks for Madison Square Garden scoring record.
His 100-yard interception return was the greatest play in Super Bowl history — this one isn’t hyperbole.
OK, there’s a photo of him at a college party. Is anyone really surprised that athletes do drugs?
His knee injury is a bad break for a guy who looks as if he’s heading for a career of bad breaks.
Win No. 1,000 will have to wait until Thursday when Tennessee hosts Georgia.
TWT FIVE: SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS
1. Doritos: Crystal Ball — Anything that involves flying snow globes, free Doritos and immense pain deserves to be No. 1.
2. E*Trade: Talking Baby — Now even babies are worried about the economy.
3. Hulu: Alec in Huluwood — TV rots your brain, but you think you can turn off the TV and the computer? Ha.
4. Castrol: Edge Monkeys — Who doesn’t love monkeys working on cars to the tune of “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida?”
5. Cash 4 Gold: Heeer’es Money — Ed McMahon and MC Hammer providing self-deprecating humor is a winner.
WEDNESDAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
Duke (19-2) plays at Clemson (18-2) in a matchup of teams that should go far in the NCAA tournament. 9 p.m., ESPN
By Andrew P. Napolitano
The president's men trash the Constitution to pursue antagonists
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Columns from Voices around the World talking about the events, people, politics and social issues that concern us wherever, and whoever, we are.
Video reviews of today's hottest trends in Minecraft (servers and mods) along with a look at the latest video games with your host MCairsoft14 (alias Jerad Zad).
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention