NEWSMAKERS: WHO'S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK?
This 61 needs no asterisk as Bryant lights up Knicks for Madison Square Garden scoring record.
His 100-yard interception return was the greatest play in Super Bowl history — this one isn't hyperbole.
OK, there's a photo of him at a college party. Is anyone really surprised that athletes do drugs?
His knee injury is a bad break for a guy who looks as if he's heading for a career of bad breaks.
Win No. 1,000 will have to wait until Thursday when Tennessee hosts Georgia.
TWT FIVE: SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS
1. Doritos: Crystal Ball — Anything that involves flying snow globes, free Doritos and immense pain deserves to be No. 1.
2. E*Trade: Talking Baby — Now even babies are worried about the economy.
3. Hulu: Alec in Huluwood — TV rots your brain, but you think you can turn off the TV and the computer? Ha.
4. Castrol: Edge Monkeys — Who doesn't love monkeys working on cars to the tune of “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida?”
5. Cash 4 Gold: Heeer'es Money — Ed McMahon and MC Hammer providing self-deprecating humor is a winner.
WEDNESDAY'S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
Duke (19-2) plays at Clemson (18-2) in a matchup of teams that should go far in the NCAA tournament. 9 p.m., ESPN