- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Question of the Day
WEDNESDAY’S BEST BET ON TV
The Wizards continue their West Coast trip against the Kings, a rare chance for a road win. 10 p.m., CSN
NEWSMAKERS: WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK
The former Ravens assistant is the New York Jets´ newest coach, and one of his first decisions should be his easiest - tell Brett Favre to remain in Mississippi.
Because Heisman winner Sam Bradford and Texas stud Colt McCoy opted to stay in school for another year, this Georgia quarterback is the obvious choice to go first overall in the NFL Draft.
The soon-to-be 40-year old signed with the New Jersey Devils last week and scored in his debut. He would have looked great in a Caps sweater.
Crazy Al still can’t figure out who will be his next coach in Oakland, further tarnishing his reputation. At this point, he might as well stick with interim coach Tom Cable.
Never heard of him? College basketball fans know that he’s the sophomore point guard for top-ranked Wake Forest, which hosts Virginia Tech tonight. He averages 21.4 points a game.
TWT FIVE ” PRESIDENTIAL SPORTS CHANGES
Now that Barack Obama is president, he should use his power and influence to improve sports. Here are some suggestions:
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
How does our 50th state view D.C. politics?
White House pets gone wild!