- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
Question of the Day
WEDNESDAY’S BEST BET ON TV
The Wizards continue their West Coast trip against the Kings, a rare chance for a road win. 10 p.m., CSN
NEWSMAKERS: WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK
The former Ravens assistant is the New York Jets´ newest coach, and one of his first decisions should be his easiest - tell Brett Favre to remain in Mississippi.
Because Heisman winner Sam Bradford and Texas stud Colt McCoy opted to stay in school for another year, this Georgia quarterback is the obvious choice to go first overall in the NFL Draft.
The soon-to-be 40-year old signed with the New Jersey Devils last week and scored in his debut. He would have looked great in a Caps sweater.
Crazy Al still can’t figure out who will be his next coach in Oakland, further tarnishing his reputation. At this point, he might as well stick with interim coach Tom Cable.
Never heard of him? College basketball fans know that he’s the sophomore point guard for top-ranked Wake Forest, which hosts Virginia Tech tonight. He averages 21.4 points a game.
TWT FIVE ” PRESIDENTIAL SPORTS CHANGES
Now that Barack Obama is president, he should use his power and influence to improve sports. Here are some suggestions:
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world