- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
HE SAID WHAT?
“My new teammate LeBron James told me to tell y’all hello.” - Shaquille O’Neal, who hosted “WWE Raw” at Verizon Center on Monday
NEWSMAKERS ” WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK?
His latest announcement to the Vikings should keep the quarterback out of the headlines for at least a week and a half.
He’s available if the Vikings really feel they need another quarterback. Vick comes cheaper but with more baggage.
Sure, he won the Tour, but he couldn’t keep Lance Armstrong’s name out of his mouth, which already makes next year’s race more interesting.
He’s the prize of this week’s baseball trade derby (the deadline is Thursday). Will the Phillies - or anyone else - pay Toronto’s steep price?
Gets bored with winning all the time, tries losing a race. Evidently this inspired the winner, who broke Phelps’ 200-meter freestyle record.
TWT FIVE ” FANTASY FOOTBALL ROOKIES TO WATCH
With NFL camps starting this week, here are some fresh faces to keep an eye on as you’re forming your draft board:
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Unanimous Senate passes bill on military sex assault to give victims more say in prosecution
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to 'man up' in horse carriage fight
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again