- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Redskins roster breakdown
The pads wont be put on and the hitting wont start until July 30. But as the Washington Redskins begin their second of three sets of organized team activities on Monday, heres an early guess at the Redskins 53-man roster.
Comment: This is probably the easiest position to project. The Redskins’ ownership/front office tried to get rid of Campbell during the offseason, but No. 17 is back for his third full season as the starter. An interesting subplot of training camp will be if Brennan shows Jim Zorn enough to unseat Collins for the No. 2 spot. Rookie free agent Chase Daniel is a practice squad candidate.
Running back (4)
Comment: This spot is pretty solidified. A wild card is newcomer Anthony Alridge. If he flashes during the preseason on special teams, the Redskins may juggle the roster to squeeze him into the 53-man lineup. Dominique Dorsey, Jonathan Evans, Marcus Mason and H-back/fullback Eddie Williams face long odds.
Wide receiver (5)
Antwaan Randle El
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.