- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
THURSDAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
Carolina looks to bounce back against Pittsburgh in Game 2 of Eastern Conference finals. 7:30 p.m., Versus
LOCAL POWER RANKINGS: WHO’S GENERATING BUZZ IN THE D.C. AREA?
The Wizards’ GM has the fifth pick in a two-player draft. The best option is to trade the choice for any kind of veteran help.
According to SI.com, he is the worst owner among the D.C. teams. He should at least be ranked ahead of Abe Pollin and Ted Lerner.
The Caps winger lacks accountability: He refuses to learn the language, and he disappeared during the Penguins’ series. Trade him.
If anything, the Nationals are giving their young starting pitchers experience. Detwiler will go again Saturday after a nice start Monday.
The former Redskins stiff said his season in town “felt like five years.” Well, dealing with his drama and arrogance for one year felt like 15.
TWT FIVE: MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TV PICKS
1. Indianapolis 500 (Sunday) - The general sporting public pays attention to open-wheel racing one day a year - for this race.
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Al Qaeda mocks U.S. in 'extraordinary' Yemen gathering; experts fear C.I.A. caught flat-footed
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Wal-Mart forced to apologize for 'mistake' favoring English-speaking shoppers
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes