- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
America’s Morning News
Question of the Day
In case you didn’t tune into The Washington Times’ nationally syndicated radio show “America’s Morning News” - heard in Washington on WTNT-AM 570 and coast-to-coast via the Talk Radio Network - here’s what three of Monday’s guests told co-hosts Melanie Morgan and Jed Babbin, who is filling in for John McCaslin:
• Sen. James M. Inhofe, Oklahoma Republican: Mr. Inhofe said he would call for an investigation of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and the United Nations, accusing the international agencies of “cooking the books” on the science of global warming.
• Rep. Louie Gohmert, Texas Republican: Mr. Gohmert said the worst thing about the health care reform bill is the government’s takeover of “everything.” If the so-called reform were solely about health care, people would not have to lose their personal health insurance, he said.
• Dr. C.L. Gray, president of Physicians for Reform: Dr. Gray said the heated rhetoric in the health care debate masks a profound issue - the changing relationship between U.S. citizens and their government.
About the Author
- EDITORIAL: Returning federal lands back to the states
- EDITORIAL: CNN doubles down on disaster
- EDITORIAL: Democrats give demagoguery a bad name on Hobby Lobby ruling
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama has no intention of repatriating illegals
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: America: Land of the free no more?
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men: 'We made a mistake'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Israel rejects talk of cease-fire; Hamas targets suspected nuke site
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener