- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
NEWSMAKERS WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK
He has a World Series record-tying five homers with at least one more game to go; the MVP at this point, win or lose.
He has played one game for the Memphis Grizzlies, and he came off the bench. And he’s already ticked off about it.
Tossed four touchdown passes against the Packers to earn his first win at Lambeau Field as a visitor.
Florida linebacker suspended by Urban Meyer for a mere half of the next game after his eye-gouging incident.
Stayed out of trouble at Talladega to earn a top-10 finish and stay atop the NASCAR points lead with three races left.
TWT FIVE BETTER WAYS FOR DAN SNYDER TO APOLOGIZE TO REDSKINS FANS
1. Remove the ban on signs at FedEx Field - Apparently The Danny didn’t realize that suppressing the opinions of fans in the nation’s capital might be received poorly.
2. Fire Vinny Cerrato - The Redskins drafted Devin Thomas and Fred Davis ahead of DeSean Jackson in 2008.
3. Hire a general manager - Or anyone who knows that hiring someone as an offensive coordinator, then naming him head coach, makes the franchise look amateurish.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.