- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
NEWSMAKERS WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK
He has a World Series record-tying five homers with at least one more game to go; the MVP at this point, win or lose.
He has played one game for the Memphis Grizzlies, and he came off the bench. And he’s already ticked off about it.
Tossed four touchdown passes against the Packers to earn his first win at Lambeau Field as a visitor.
Florida linebacker suspended by Urban Meyer for a mere half of the next game after his eye-gouging incident.
Stayed out of trouble at Talladega to earn a top-10 finish and stay atop the NASCAR points lead with three races left.
TWT FIVE BETTER WAYS FOR DAN SNYDER TO APOLOGIZE TO REDSKINS FANS
1. Remove the ban on signs at FedEx Field - Apparently The Danny didn’t realize that suppressing the opinions of fans in the nation’s capital might be received poorly.
2. Fire Vinny Cerrato - The Redskins drafted Devin Thomas and Fred Davis ahead of DeSean Jackson in 2008.
3. Hire a general manager - Or anyone who knows that hiring someone as an offensive coordinator, then naming him head coach, makes the franchise look amateurish.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014