- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Dodge Challenger taps into nostalgia
The Dodge Challenger R/T Classic features unique throwback design cues.
Its legendary 5.7-liter Hemi V-8 delivers zero to 60 mph performance in less than six seconds.
A six-speed manual transmission features performance-tuned dual exhaust with “low restriction” bottle resonators for optimum throatiness.
Functional dual hood scoops are new to R/T Classic and stay true to Dodge Challenger’s heritage.
Original B5 Blue returns from the Chrysler paint code archive.
About the Author
- VIDEO: Emily Miller on Fox Business "The Independents" special "The Gun Show"
- EDITORIAL: Lawyers encouraging pursuit of jackpot justice
- EDITORIAL: Restaurants' Obamacare surcharge tough to swallow
- EDITORIAL: As jobs vanish, Obama wants more of same
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Public education would wither in free market
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- PIPES: Islam's inadvertent adverse effects on adherents
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again