- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
Answers compiled by Kelly Jane Torrance, who also composed the questions.
I‘m a film star, and I always thought that entitled me to a bit of fun. You might have heard about my escapades with my nanny. But that’s just it - I always seem to choose the most indiscreet women.
I had a one-night stand with a nobody, and she somehow managed to get pregnant. I suppose I shouldn’t have believed her when she said she was on the pill. Worse yet, the embarrassment continues. She’s on the cover of Hello! magazine, along with the child, and got $300,000 to kiss and tell.
How can I figure out which no-name women will want to brag about shagging a star and which will keep quiet?
- Jude Law
If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.
- Benjamin Franklin
I‘ve Twittered about my late friend Michael Jackson’s new performance film, “This Is It.” I said it’s the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen - and I’ve been in quite a number of great films.
Some people think my comments were nothing but hyperbole. I talked about how “genius” wasn’t a big enough word to describe Michael and said the film should be Oscar-nominated in every possible category. But I spoke from the heart - I really meant what I said. I really do think people should memorize this film.
How do I convince people that I speak the truth?
- Elizabeth Taylor
An exaggeration is a truth that has lost its temper.
- Kahlil Gibran
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- BRUCE: The power of 'bossy'
- EDITORIAL: Lois Lerner's dilemma
- Justice Department refuses info on hundreds of prosecutor misconduct cases
- U.S.: Malaysia plane's on-board communications purposely shut down
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014