46. Wake Forest — Deacons sustained serious losses on defense, but Grobe will find a way to win seven.
48. Michigan — All eyes on Rodriguez as Wolverines attempt recovery from abominable 3-9.
49. Arkansas — Look for an uptick from Razorbacks, just not into top half of the SEC.
50. Central Michigan — Veteran QB LeFevour could march Chippewas to another Motor City Bowl.
51. Connecticut — Not much buzz with Huskies, who lose power rusher Brown to the pros.
52. Maryland — Schizophrenic Terps are 6-2 against ranked teams since 2007, 8-10 against everyone else.
53. Southern Mississippi — With tailback Fletcher reinstated, Eagles could surprise in C-USA.
54. Tulsa — Golden Hurricane have lots to replace on prolific offense, but winning eight games is plausible.
55. Colorado — It still ain’t intramurals in Boulder, where the time to win is just about now.
56. Arizona — After QB Tuitama’s graduation, how will the Wildcats fare on offense?
57. Western Michigan — Broncos probably the most capable MAC team of derailing Central Michigan.
58. Auburn — The question is revitalizing the Tigers; the answer might not be “5-19 Gene” Chizik.
59. Vanderbilt — Commodores’ offense requires improvement to secure another bowl bid.
60. Boston College — Longtime assistant Spaziani finally gets his chance with workmanlike Eagles.View Entire Story
Patrick Stevens has covered Maryland and other Mid-Atlantic college sports for more than a decade. You can reach him at email@example.com.
By Jay Sekulow
The left's outrage over the IRS turns to a plea to 'move on'
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
News and opinion from a Millennial Urbanite with Southern sensibilities,
Politics and pop culture from the perspective of an independent hip-hop conservative
Positive propaganda for a nation in peril.
Al Maurer provides a common sense, conservatarian, Constitutional conservative perspective from the battleground state of Colorado
World's Ugliest Dog Contest
Spelling Bee finale
Marines train Afghan soldiers
Rolling Thunder 2013
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal