61. Nevada — Sure, Wolf Pack’s system helps, but Kaepernick is one of nation’s best QBs.
62. Navy — An Annapolis air raid? Ricky Dobbs Phenomenon means a little more passing for Mids.
63. Kentucky — Wildcats getting better and better at scratching out bowl berths against the odds.
64. UCLA — A boom-or-bust team in dire need of improvement at quarterback.
65. Stanford — Cardinal not far from an extended breakthrough under Harbaugh.
66. Colorado State — After surprise bowl berth comes the tough part: returning to MWC contention.
67. Air Force — Tough sledding for Falcons, who must visit Brigham Young, Navy and Utah.
68. Virginia — Installing a spread offense could help — but maybe not early in the season.
69. Minnesota — Gophers to christen on-campus, open-air stadium with a 6-6 product. Uh, yay?
70. Louisville — Cardinals continue fall from Orange Bowl champs to barely relevant in just three years.
71. Troy — Trojans quietly have amassed three straight eight-win seasons; bank on a fourth.
72. Buffalo — Bulls slammed with loss of program career rushing leader Starks to season-ending injury.
73. Fresno State — Like every season, Bulldogs are sure to stun a nonconference foe and lose to a WAC dreg.
74. Duke — Underappreciated QB Lewis could help author Blue Devils’ first winning season since ‘94.
75. Memphis — Looks like another ho-hum .500ish season for the boys in blue.