76. Purdue — Hope is not a strategy — he’s a coach tasked with rebuilding the Boilermakers.
77. Kansas State — The Bill Snyder Era, version 2.0, might not have a promising start; neither did the first.
78. Louisiana Tech — Better than much of the WAC but still not in Boise State’s tier.
79. Temple — Thirty years since last postseason appearance, Golden’s Owls could break through.
80. UTEP — Lots of experience and friendly schedule make Miners a C-USA sleeper.
81. Bowling Green — In muddled MAC East, Falcons could take flight in first year under Clawson.
82. Central Florida — Former Maryland coordinators Taaffe and Blackney reunited in Orlando.
83. UNLV — Despite progress, Rebels still look like a second-division Mountain West team.
84. Northern Illinois — Last year’s MAC surprise could net school’s first back-to-back bowl berths.
85. Washington — Huskies simply cannot be as atrocious as last year; doesn’t mean they’ll be scary.
86. Rice — Key cogs in pitch-and-catch offense gone, but Owls still can go bowling.
87. Syracuse — Orange might not be good, but there’s hope with new coach (and alum) Marrone.
88. Texas A&M — Looking like a Big 12 South cellar dweller thanks to Baylor’s improvement.
89. Mississippi State — New coach Mullen certain to wish he had his old QB Tebow a few times.
90. Arkansas State — Go ahead and bank six wins for remarkably steady Red Wolves.View Entire Story
Patrick Stevens has covered Maryland and other Mid-Atlantic college sports for more than a decade. You can reach him at email@example.com.
By John Solomon
How the government's punishing of the exposure of official wrongdoing can linger for years
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up.
Are there profound differences between the Left and the Right? You betcha.
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
A carefully guided tour through the confusing world of modern bookselling and publishing.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention