91. New Mexico — Might be a step back for Lobos before moving forward under Locksley.
92. Florida Atlantic — Improved play from QB Smith could vault Owls even higher.
93. Hawaii — Unveiling the Big McMackin value meal: Would you like tact with that?
94. Marshall — Snyder’s seat has to be toasty after four straight losing seasons.
95. Akron — The new: Zips open new stadium; the old: Zips to finish in middle of MAC.
96. Indiana — At least the basketball team will be much-improved this season.
97. Ohio — Solich, Bobcats need to stem decline of back-to-back middling seasons.
98. San Jose State — Midpack Spartans good at beating bad teams, bad at beating good teams.
99. Ball State — With drastic change of cast, Cardinals back to the MAC’s crammed center.
100. Iowa State — New coach, same problems for bottom-of-the-Big 12 Cyclones.
101. Middle Tennessee — Blue Raiders go for two straight against Maryland with Sept. 19 visit to Byrd.
102. Wyoming — QB uncertainty won’t fix abysmal offense (119th in scoring) or horrid turnover ratio (118th).
103. Kent State — Golden Flashes’ upward mobility aided by return of tailback Jarvis.
104. Washington State — Cougars were dreadful a year ago, which makes “awful” a sign of progress.
105. Florida International — Not far removed from a winless year, Golden Panthers could be respectable.