106. Southern Methodist — Tough for Mustangs to be as bad as back-to-back 1-11 seasons.
107. San Diego State — Aztecs spin coaching wheel again to try to end befuddling decade-plus bowl drought.
108. Utah State — Ex-Utah assistant Andersen assumes experienced roster in Logan.
109. Toledo — Rockets have defeated a Big Six team three years running; look out, Purdue and Colorado.
110. Miami (Ohio) — Cradle of coaches set to spit out fourth straight losing season.
111. Tulane — A bad sign for Green Wave: Punter Thevenot is team’s most touted player.
112. UAB — Brutal midseason stretch (seven of nine on road) could derail rebuilding Blazers.
113. Army — With new coach Ellerson, there’s hope on the Hudson for first time in a decade.
114. UL Monroe — Warhawks still looking for first winning season since moving up in 1994.
115. UL Lafayette — Run-happy Ragin’ Cajuns could rise on the merits of an experienced O-line.
116. Eastern Michigan — New coach English won’t like Eagles’ usual language: far below .500.
117. Idaho — Early schedule is manageable, but Vandals will be stuck near WAC cellar.
118. New Mexico State — Ex-Redskins assistant DeWayne Walker takes over sad-sack Aggies.
119. Western Kentucky — Hilltoppers complete move to top level but should struggle with new status.
120. North Texas — “Dodge Ball” truly an underdog story for team that yielded 47.6 points a game.
Patrick Stevens has covered Maryland and other Mid-Atlantic college sports for more than a decade. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Rand Paul
Obama acts as though we no longer have a Constitution
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
History doesn't have to be grim; there is a lot to be learned from the pages of time.
Contributions to the Communities Sports desk from readers.
Implement these actionable tips, how-to’s and best practices in 10 minutes or less to leverage online communications and technology for brand, business and career development.
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention
California wildfires wreak havoc