- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
ANTWAAN RANDLE EL [UP]
Offense’s forgotten man had seven catches for 98 yards
ELI MANNING [UP]
Super-efficient with only nine incompletions to go with 256 yards and a TD
ALBERT HAYNESWORTH [SIDEWAYS]
He was active in the trenches, but the defense couldn’t slow the Giants
ROOKIE OF YEAR TALK [DOWN]
Brian Orakpo’s name not often called; he finished with two tackles and a big early whiff
PLAYER OF THE GAME
The Giants pass rusher, who missed all of last season with a knee injury, returned with instant impact. He knocked the ball out of Jason Campbell’s hand and recovered it, taking it 37 yards for the score that gave New York a 17-0 lead.
PLAY OF THE GAME
Score: New York 17, Washington 0
Quarter: Second, 33 seconds remaining
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014