- Atheists sue N.J. school over ‘under God’ in pledge of allegiance
- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
Apology passion play
Select Democrats: for booing and mocking Mr. Bush during his 2005 State of the Union address.
And while the Democrats are at it, they might also demand formal apologies from other rude and loutish individuals:
Serena Williams: for her unsportsmanlike conduct at the U.S. Open last weekend.
Kanye West: for acting like a pompous jerk when he ripped the microphone out of 19-year-old Taylor Swift’s hands in the middle of her acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards. This is not the first time Mr. West has behaved boorishly; perhaps he should stand in the well and make repeated apologies. (See Mr. Kerry, above.)
Some of these people, like Mr. Wilson, have already offered apologies for their behavior. But that doesn’t seem to matter much to the Democrats. Perhaps Mr. Wilson should stand before his colleagues with this list and hang his head in shame only when all of the others do.
Something tells me that the well of the House won’t be a very busy place.
Monica Crowley is a nationally syndicated radio host, a panelist on “The McLaughlin Group” and a Fox News contributor.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Get Breaking Alerts
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last