- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Apology passion play
Question of the Day
Select Democrats: for booing and mocking Mr. Bush during his 2005 State of the Union address.
And while the Democrats are at it, they might also demand formal apologies from other rude and loutish individuals:
Serena Williams: for her unsportsmanlike conduct at the U.S. Open last weekend.
Kanye West: for acting like a pompous jerk when he ripped the microphone out of 19-year-old Taylor Swift’s hands in the middle of her acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards. This is not the first time Mr. West has behaved boorishly; perhaps he should stand in the well and make repeated apologies. (See Mr. Kerry, above.)
Some of these people, like Mr. Wilson, have already offered apologies for their behavior. But that doesn’t seem to matter much to the Democrats. Perhaps Mr. Wilson should stand before his colleagues with this list and hang his head in shame only when all of the others do.
Something tells me that the well of the House won’t be a very busy place.
Monica Crowley is a nationally syndicated radio host, a panelist on “The McLaughlin Group” and a Fox News contributor.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Get Breaking Alerts
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes