- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
HE SAID WHAT?
“Well, who’s going to turn down that money? I’m not stupid. I mean, I didn’t go to college, but I’ve got a lot of common sense.”
— Golden State swingman Stephen Jackson on the contract extension he signed before asking for a trade
NEWSMAKERS WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK
Who knew he could get injured? Or that he wouldn’t just heal his concussed head himself? Fortunately for the Gators, they get a week off.
He’s putting his credibility and reputation on the line by going to Copenhagen to show support for Chicago’s 2016 Olympic bid.
He was not nearly as stupendous as the Fox announcers made him out to be, but the rookie QB showed some moxie by leading the Lions to a rare victory.
The Steelers are 1-2, so of course their quarterback is going to spend next Monday hosting WWE’s “Monday Night Raw.”
Who knows how it will end, but UFC gets its payoff Wednesday when the infamous street brawler makes his debut on “The Ultimate Fighter.”
TWT FIVE MOST WINNABLE GAMES LEFT ON THE REDSKINS’ SCHEDULE
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, renegade
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Michelle Obama: Obama family Sundays are more for napping than church
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan affirmative action ban
- Bonuses given to IRS employes who owed back taxes
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.