- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Question of the Day
HE SAID WHAT?
“Well, who’s going to turn down that money? I’m not stupid. I mean, I didn’t go to college, but I’ve got a lot of common sense.”
— Golden State swingman Stephen Jackson on the contract extension he signed before asking for a trade
NEWSMAKERS WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK
Who knew he could get injured? Or that he wouldn’t just heal his concussed head himself? Fortunately for the Gators, they get a week off.
He’s putting his credibility and reputation on the line by going to Copenhagen to show support for Chicago’s 2016 Olympic bid.
He was not nearly as stupendous as the Fox announcers made him out to be, but the rookie QB showed some moxie by leading the Lions to a rare victory.
The Steelers are 1-2, so of course their quarterback is going to spend next Monday hosting WWE’s “Monday Night Raw.”
Who knows how it will end, but UFC gets its payoff Wednesday when the infamous street brawler makes his debut on “The Ultimate Fighter.”
TWT FIVE MOST WINNABLE GAMES LEFT ON THE REDSKINS’ SCHEDULE
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Inside the Beltway: Immigration rage festers on all sides
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Hillary Clinton: I was indeed 'dead broke,' but shouldn't have said so
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world