- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
`Lost’ alumni Emerson, O’Quinn pursuing TV project
NEW YORK (AP) - Michael Emerson confirms he and former fellow "Lost" star Terry O'Quinn are shopping around for ideas for a TV show.
Emerson says they both want something more lighthearted than "Lost." He hopes the show can acknowledge their "age and frailty." Emerson says he envisions a show where, if their characters get hit in the face, they "don't get up for a month."
The 55-year-old Emerson and 58-year-old O'Quinn are both up for best supporting actor Emmy Awards.
Emerson says he is aware a segment from the "Lost" final season DVD was leaked recently. Even though he stars in it, however, Emerson says he still hasn't seen it.
The actor, who played Ben Linus in the ABC show that ended in May, says he does not really get the "whole I-have-to-see-it-before-the-rest-of-the-world mania."
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Obama engages in Ukraine diplomacy from Fla. resort as Russia digs in
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- EDITORIAL: Senate rejects Adegbile for Justice post
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again