- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Jamaal Jackson, Herremans return to practice
Question of the Day
“We’re going to go nice and easy with Todd,” Reid said. “You would like to get him in a game in preseason. If he didn’t, I’d still think he’d be OK (for the opener). He’s a veteran player, but it would be good just to get him up to speed.”
Herremans is fine however it works out.
“I’d like to get in a game now,” he said. “But if I don’t, it’s not the end of the world.”
For Jackson it’s like a fresh start.
“It’s been a long time,” the center said. “It was good to get out there and move around a little bit, snap a football again, bang around with my teammates and just shake off the rust.
“I still think about the last snap when I got hurt. I think about it every day. At some point I’m going to have to stop and start thinking about this season.”
Notes: Safety Quintin Demps, who hurt his knee in Friday’s game, has a contusion and should be back on the field soon, Reid said. Safety Antoine Harris has a LisFranc sprain in his foot and was placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world