- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Cowboys RT Colombo out 10-14 days with knee injury
Question of the Day
Colombo was beaten for two sacks in the last preseason game, part of a rocky start so far for the Dallas offense. It’s possible the knee problem already was flaring up.
On Sunday, it wasn’t even Colombo who turned it into a big issue. Center Andre Gurode tipped off the staff that something was wrong.
“He doesn’t complain about anything,” Houck said. “I know in the morning practice he had some (pain) and he tried to work it out. I think he probably had those in the past where he’s felt it and then he’s kind of worked it out. He just couldn’t work this one out.”
The scare with Colombo is a reminder that Dallas has four linemen over age 30. If any are lost for a significant time, and especially if two go down, it could jeopardize the team’s hopes of reaching the Super Bowl that’s being held in their stadium.
Jones insists he’s not only OK with it _ he likes it.
“When you look at a team that’s got a veteran offensive line, that’s an asset,” he said. “I’m interested in this year. We’ve got our focus right now on this year.”
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Democrats cite pope in call for minimum wage hike, jobless benefits
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Outrage over Phil Robertson suspension, 'malignant' political correctness
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C.
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up by Lisa King Dolloff and friends.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow