- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
3 die, 2 injured in floods in Spain
Question of the Day
MADRID (AP) — Three people were killed and two injured in flash floods in towns close to the southern Spanish city of Cordoba, authorities said Tuesday.
An Interior Ministry statement said one man was found dead in a car that had been washed away in torrential overnight rain in the small town of Aguilar de la Frontera. The ministry said the body of a woman who also had been in the vehicle was found some 150 meters (165 yards) away.
Another man was killed when an exterior wall of his house collapsed on top of him in the nearby town of Bujalance.
Two people were injured when a wall fell on them in Aguilar, the ministry said.
Television images showed damaged cars piled together along mud-packed streets in Aguilar while people mopped out their houses.
Cordoba is one of several southern provinces on alert for heavy rains.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq