- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Former Miami receiver transfers to USC
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Former Miami reciever Thearon Collier arrived on Southern California’s campus Saturday after transferring to the school.
The 5-foot-9 Collier will have to sit out this season per NCAA transfer rules and will be a junior when he is eligible next fall.
In two seasons with the Hurricanes, he caught 44 passes for 574 yards and three touchdowns and returned 20 punts for 158 yards and two touchdowns.
As a sophomore he made one start while appearing in 12 games. He had 11 punt returns for 152 yards and two touchdowns and totaled 418 all-purpose yards.
Because the Trojans will have 30 fewer scholarships to give over the next three years as a result of the NCAA sanctions related to former player Reggie Bush, coach Lane Kiffin said the school had considered several transfers.
“He’s been through a lot, had a very tough life so far,” Kiffin said. “He wanted a fresh start.”
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors