- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Betty White scores Emmy for ‘SNL’ hosting gig
Question of the Day
Reality program: “Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution,” ABC.
Commercial: “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like: Old Spice Body Wash.”
Animated Program: “Disney Prep & Landing,” ABC.
Nonfiction series: “The National Parks: America’s Best Idea,” PBS.
Writing for a variety, music or comedy series: “The Colbert Report: 5076 (in Iraq),” Comedy Central.
Music composition for a series (original dramatic score): “24: 3 p.m.-4 p.m.,” Fox.
Music composition for a miniseries, movie or special: “Temple Grandin,” HBO.
Choreography: “So You Think You Can Dance,” Fox.
Casting for a drama series: “Mad Men,” AMC.
Casting for a miniseries, movie or a special: “The Pacific,” HBO.
Casting for a comedy series: “Modern Family,” ABC.
Costumes for a miniseries, movie or a special: “Return to Cranford (Masterpiece), Part 2,” PBS.
Costumes for a variety-music program or a musical (more than one award possible): “Jimmy Kimmel Live: Episode 09-1266),” ABC; “So You Think You Can Dance (Top 12 perform),” Fox; “Titan Maximum: Went to Party, Got Crabs,” Cartoon Network.
Costumes for a series: “The Tudors: Episode No. 408,” Showtime.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world