- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
NUGENT: The Middle East’s widdle Hitler
We yawn while Iran goes nuclear
There are a few dangerous things we can all agree on. For example, we surely can agree it’s not wise to pet rabid dogs, commune with grizzly bears, swim in piranha-infested rivers or, of course, take a ride with me in a rental car.
If the world learned anything from World War II, it should be never to have a policy of appeasement with a diabolical lunatic. Appeasement, which is really failing to do what is right and necessary, is a proven dangerous policy that ultimately is always more costly than doing what must be done in the here and now.
I’m all for nuclear power, but it makes zero sense to allow nuclear power to be placed in the hands of certifiable nuts such as Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, quite possibly planet Earth’s No. 1 certifiable dangerous nut.
There are numerous and varying estimates as to when Iran would be able to enrich enough uranium to make a nuclear weapon, but there is almost unanimous consensus that Iran will indeed try to make a nuclear weapon as soon as possible. The world can’t let that happen. Sitting idly by and allowing weapons of mass destruction in the hands of religious kooks is crazier than the religious kook gaining access to weapons of mass destruction.
Based upon his numerous psychotic extermination statements about Israel, Mr. Ahmadinejad needs a strong dose of electroshock therapy, not his finger on a nuclear trigger. Other than the “blame America first” crowd and other leftist apologists, surely no one believes this international scab should ever have nuclear power.
Is there anyone who is not fried on LSD or is not an international terrorist supporter who seriously believes Iran will not try to develop a nuclear weapon?
So the question is: What does the world do about Iran trying to join the nuclear-weapons club within the next year or so? Will the world continue to bury its head in the sand and kick this nuclear can down the road, or do something meaningful now?
Reasonable people will vote to do something now. Unreasonable people will shuffle their feet, quote Rodney King and Green Day and make excuses about why the world shouldn’t do anything. They are useless, dangerous idiots.
Sanctions are an important tool in our arsenal. Economic sanctions should be so tight that Iran has to have air smuggled into the country.
Iran’s economy already is teetering on the edge. I say we give it a giant shove, push it off the cliff and into the abyss.
While the noose of economic sanctions is tightened even further around the throat of Iran, plans should be developed and implemented that make it very unhealthy to be an Iranian nuclear scientist. Let’s leave that head-drilling task to the Israeli Mossad. How the Mossad does it is its business. And a fine business it is.
In the event that Hitler No. 2 launches a military strike against Israel because of the economic sanctions or for any other reason, let’s hope our military has plans to destroy every critical power-generation station, its communication and electronics grids, key bridges and other critical infrastructure. Iran will need to be reduced to the pre-Stone Age. Let’s make it so AA batteries don’t even work in Iran.
Just as Germany and Japan needed to be reduced to rubble to get their minds right, Iran cannot be allowed, under any circumstances, to develop a nuclear weapon. The world is dangerous enough without having to contend with a voodoo kook who has stated he wants to wipe Israel off the map.
Hitler’s Nazi death machine cost the world millions of innocent lives. Let’s not make the same deadly mistake twice. Coiled rattlesnakes strike if you give them the chance. Shoot them first.
Ted Nugent is an unstoppable American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is author of “Ted, White & Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns and Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
About the Author
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Get Breaking Alerts
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Unanimous Senate passes bill on military sex assault to give victims more say in prosecution
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- EDITORIAL: Senate Democrats’ pointless all-night global warming talkathon
- EDITORIAL: Enforce the Law Act aims to hold Obama accountable
- EDITORIAL: Relief from 'homeowners association nightmares'
- EDITORIAL: Lawyers encouraging pursuit of jackpot justice
- EDITORIAL: As jobs vanish, Obama wants more of same