- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Giants experimenting with Keith Bulluck at OLB
“I don’t put expectations on people, I only put them on myself,” Bulluck said. “If I am a starter in this defense, that’s what I have been working toward with the limited reps I had and I am trying to stay on point with that. If I am not, I feel like I am too talented not to play. We’ll see. It’s a long season.”
Bulluck wants to play a lot more on Saturday against the Ravens in Baltimore in the third week of the preseason. He noted, however, that the decision will probably be made by the team’s coaching and medical staff.
With Tennessee, Bulluck used to play into the third quarter in the penultimate preseason game.
“If everything was perfect I am a guy who never would come off the field,” Bulluck said. “In my eight years as a starter I never came off the field unless it was a big win. If we’re losing, I’m not coming off the field. I am accustomed to playing and practicing more. The situation is different now and I am rolling with the punches. I’m not complaining and bickering.”
NOTES: First-round draft pick Jason Pierre-Paul did not practice after tweaking his groin against the Steelers. He hopes to play Saturday. Fellow DE Chris Canty also has a minor groin problem. … The Giants signed former Tampa Bay S Matt O’Hanlon and waived-injured S Michael Greco, who hurt his knee Saturday. … C Shaun O’Hara missed practice because of general soreness. … QB Eli Manning practiced in a baseball cap again. He hopes to wear a helmet on Wednesday for the first time since suffering a gash on the left side of his head. … CB Aaron Ross went to North Carolina for a second opinion on the inflammation in his right foot (plantar fasciitis).
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.