- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Edward, Jacob: Hey, we’re not dead yet
Question of the Day
She has others, not just the Twilight crew. There’s Jake Gyllenhaal, who at 29 was “a nice piece of summer eye candy” in “Prince of Persia.” Downey especially liked the Entertainment Weekly spread featuring Bomer pouring a jug of water over his head, nicely soaking his white T-shirt.
“And he and his character have a pinch of naughty in the devastating smile,” she said.
With an upswing in grown-ups (yes, women) embracing books intended for teens, are moms thinking younger, or at least enjoying the freedom to express their still-young sides in ways June Cleaver was denied?
Fiedler’s Team Edward, though considers him bad boyfriend material for his younger fans. He encourages Bella to keep secrets from her family and ditch her old friends. He needs anger management counseling and the two are never happy. Besides, his family finds her “irresistible.” You be the judge.
“It’s not so much as a ‘lust’ thing as it is escaping from a hectic daily life and into their frivolous ones,” she said. “It’s this generation’s Romeo and Juliet _ forbidden love.”
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq