- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Timbaland reports watch theft, later changes story
MALIBU, CALIF. (AP) - Authorities are investigating a claim by rapper Timbaland that someone stole a $2 million watch from his Malibu home.
The Los Angeles County sheriff’s office says the rapper-producer reported the theft over the weekend but there was no indication of a break-in at his home. Detective Vic Paladino says Timbaland is concerned the thief is someone he knows.
Timbaland, whose real name is Timothy Mosley, told Ryan Seacrest in an interview Wednesday on KIIS-FM that something was stolen but it wasn’t a watch. He did not elaborate or explain why the report he filed notes a $2 million stolen watch.
The rapper’s family filed a missing persons report when he left the house Tuesday in his Cadillac Escalade. Deputies say a sheriff’s helicopter located him on Pacific Coast Highway.
TWT Video Picks
The Democratic leader's calumnies rival those of Joe McCarthy
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Russian bombers buzz U.K. airspace; jets scrambled to chase off 'Bears'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014