- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Injuries create crisis for Texans’ LBs
“We’ve got our hands tied at the linebacking position, because we have so many guys that are down,” Ryans said. “But it’s good that we have the experience we have. With guys going down, it doesn’t bother me as much as it would have in the past.
“It’s part of football,” he said. “The linebacker position is very tough and very demanding. We have tough guys, and they’ll step in and they’ll be ready to go when the time comes.”
Kubiak also said tight end Owen Daniels has been medically cleared to return to practice. Daniels has been out since tearing a right knee ligament in the eighth game of last season. Kubiak said Daniels should be ready for the Texans’ regular-season opener against Indianapolis on Sept. 12.
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Elderly Chicago man robs bank to go 'home' to prison; judge fulfills his desire
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- Chavez seizes Cargill factory
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.