Best-Selling Books Week Ended August 22
2. “The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest” by Stieg Larsson (Knopf)
5. “The Adventures of Ook and Gluk, Kung-Fu Cavemen from the Future” by Dav Pilkey (Scholastic)
6. “Catching Fire” by Suzanne Collins (Scholastic)
7. “Star Island” by Carl Hiaasen (Knopf)
8. “The Cobra” by Frederick Forsyth (Putnam Adult)
9. “The Red Queen: A Novel” by Phillipa Gregory (Touchstone)
11. “Last Night at Chateau Moarmont: A Novel” by Lauren Weisberger (Atria)
13. “The Kane Chronicles, Book 1: The Red Pyramid” by Rick Riordan (Hyperion Books)View Entire Story
By John Solomon
How the government's punishing of the exposure of official wrongdoing can linger for years
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
A collection of reader guest articles, thoughts and opinions by Communities writers and breaking news and information.
A mother of three and a passionate conservative, Shirley Husar changes the game.
This column will cover anything that has anything remotely to do with the game of baseball, from the game itself to mid-summer trades to offseason moves.
Eye on Europe, the Middle East and Africa
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention