- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Browns’ Sorensen OK after being carted off field
Question of the Day
Sorensen was sprinting down the field after a kickoff when he was blocked simultaneously by Caleb Campbell and Andre Fluellen of the Detroit Lions in a preseason game.
That hit sent him to his back and led to him being carted off the field and taken to a hospital.
Browns coach Eric Mangini said tests were negative and he was on his way back from the hospital soon after Detroit’s 35-27 preseason victory.
Sorensen’s teammates on the kickoff team dropped to a knee, grabbed hands and bowed their heads when he was being evaluated on the field by both team’s medical personnel. Cleveland’s entire team and coaching staff later walked across the field to get closer to him.
“It’s horrible whenever you see somebody laying down on the field,” Mangini said. “It’s a reminder of how tough this game is, how things can change so dramatically.”
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors