- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to return to active duty at Fort Sam Houston
- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
‘Modern Family, `Mad Men’ win best series at Emmys
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - “Modern Family” is the winner of the best comedy series Emmy Award.
The show about a new breed of extended American family also won trophies Sunday for best supporting actor for Eric Stonestreet and for writing.
“Mad Men” won its third consecutive Emmy Award as best drama series in Sunday night’s presentations.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP’s earlier story is below.
LOS ANGELES (AP) _ “Mad Men” is winner of a third consecutive Emmy Award as best drama series.
The drama is set in the advertising world in a changing 1960s America.
TWT Video Picks
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- DOJ investigates Nebraska parade float critical of Obama
- Eric Holder: 'Racial animus' fuels opposition to Obama and me
- CURL: The hypocrisy of Obama's 15-day Vineyard vacation
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Agency scrubs Malia Obama photos at White House's request: report
- Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi formerly a U.S. captive
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Obama's 'blank check' rejected as border solution
- Defense Dept.: Contracting personnel may be wasting billions due to FAR regulation confusion
- Inside the Beltway: White House grade slips to 'F'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs