- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Justin Bieber set to star in a film about his life
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Justin Bieber is adding movie star to his resume.
Paramount Pictures, MTV Films and Bieber's record label, Island Def Jam, say the 16-year-old pop star has signed on to appear in a feature film about his life and career.
The yet-to-be-titled movie is set for release on "Valentine's weekend" of 2011, the companies said Tuesday.
Bieber will also be producing the film, along with mentor Usher, manager Scooter Braun and Island Def Jam Music Group chairman LA Reid.
The movie will offer a "VIP backstage pass" into Bieber's life and will feature 3-D footage from his "My World 2.0" concert tour.
The ubiquitous teen sensation is also bringing his life to readers: HarperCollins announced Monday that it will publish his memoir in October.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- Rihanna, Dwight Howard delete #FreePalestine tweets
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Driver who killed teen on bike sues family for $1.3 million
- Bill Maher blames Hamas for Gaza violence: 'Do you really expect the Israelis not to retaliate?'
- HUMPHRIES: 'Hes the Worst President in 70 Years'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq