- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Blue Jays score 10 runs in 6th inning against Rays
ST. PETERSBURG, FLA. (AP) - Jose Bautista has hit his major league-leading 43rd homer during the Toronto Blue Jays' 10-run sixth inning against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Bautista's three-run drive Tuesday night off reliever Lance Cormier capped the outburst and put the Blue Jays up 11-3. Aaron Hill had a two-run shot against Cormier.
It was the most runs Toronto has scored in one inning since an 11-run sixth on July 25, 2007, against Minnesota.
After managing only two hits through five innings, Toronto chased Rays starter Jeff Niemann by putting its first six batters on base in the sixth _ five hits and a batter hit by a pitch.
Niemann and Cormier combined to give up six extra-base hits in the sixth, tying the franchise record for one inning.
Niemann was charged with seven runs in five-plus innings. Cormier allowed four runs in one inning.
(This version Corrects to six straight batters reaching base, not six consecutive hits off Niemann)
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.