- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
Blue Jays score 10 runs in 6th inning against Rays
Question of the Day
ST. PETERSBURG, FLA. (AP) - Jose Bautista has hit his major league-leading 43rd homer during the Toronto Blue Jays' 10-run sixth inning against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Bautista's three-run drive Tuesday night off reliever Lance Cormier capped the outburst and put the Blue Jays up 11-3. Aaron Hill had a two-run shot against Cormier.
It was the most runs Toronto has scored in one inning since an 11-run sixth on July 25, 2007, against Minnesota.
After managing only two hits through five innings, Toronto chased Rays starter Jeff Niemann by putting its first six batters on base in the sixth _ five hits and a batter hit by a pitch.
Niemann and Cormier combined to give up six extra-base hits in the sixth, tying the franchise record for one inning.
Niemann was charged with seven runs in five-plus innings. Cormier allowed four runs in one inning.
(This version Corrects to six straight batters reaching base, not six consecutive hits off Niemann)
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world